Customer Service Opening
QR Code Link to This Post
employment type: full-time
We're seeking smart, friendly representatives to provide first-level support for customers. Duties will include client relations/customer service.
Ensuring our clients information is correct, up to date & verified, Processing their applications, & completing application paperwork properly. Daily job duties will include: Working one on one with clients, answering any questions our clients may have and correctly educating clients, while working in a positive team environment. Our customer service representatives are the face of our company, which is why we're looking for the best additions to grow with us as we expand service across the country. Our local office will be filling multiple positions and we are looking for people to start immediately. We are looking to start the year strong and need a few more key people to help us hit our goals! The right fit will have a strong passion for helping people, and be serious about turning that passion into a career.
Do these fit you?...
- A self-starter
- A good listener
- A quick-thinker
• Correctly verifying account information with customers and updating any outdated information
• Providing telephone support for customers
• Providing empathetic, courteous, quality customer service in an accurate and timely manner
• Following all company quality guidelines, to ensure consistency in delivery of the customer experience.
• Educating customers and promoting options
• High energy
• Ability to work as part of a team and individually
• Well-spoken and demonstrates a positive image of our organization
• Great attitude
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Ability to build rapport with customers
• Promotes company products and services and makes recommendations that meet customer needs.
• Eager to learn, accepting guidance from supervisors and managers to better improve performance
We pride ourselves on offering a full option of benefits. Benefits include health insurance, stock options, life insurance and retirement/pension program. More of these details will be discussed at the time of interview and/or hire.
Please send resume/cover letter for a potential interview. We will be interviewing candidates in the next week