compensation: $47.5K - $58K DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Do you have a passion for providing a great customer experience? Do you enjoy problem solving and thinking outside the box? If this sounds like you - apply to join our Team today!
As an Customer Service Associate, you will have the chance to work with clients, receive continuous training and support all in a state-of-the-art facility. You'll play an instrumental role in helping our customers make the best decisions possible regarding their account needs.
• Provide an exceptional Customer Service call experience regarding product assistance in an inbound call center environment
• Advocate products and services by explaining how they meet your customer's needs, provide benefits, and bring an affordable value
• Engage and retain strong Customer relationships
• Motivation to continually learn and develop skills to meet Customer Service Representative's goals
• Enjoy working alongside your co-workers to improve overall team performance
• Strong computer/navigational skills
• Ability to multi-task and problem solve effectively with strong organizational, communication and time management skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers