Heart of the Shepherd @ Shepherd’s Cross Summer Barn Sale (Garage Sale) & Plant Exchange
QR Code Link to This Post
Thursday May 30, Friday May 31, Saturday June 1, 2019
7:00 am – 6:00 pm
• Location: Tour Barn at Shepherd’s Cross – 16792 East 450 Road, Claremore OK
• Plant Exchange: Bring a plant to leave and take a plant home. Plant selections will include bulbs, tubers, bushes, trees, grasses, seeds, roots, herbs and so much more! What a great way to expand your garden. Please be prepared to identify the plant you leave, with its name, color and planting characteristics. Wonderful fun! This is the Fifth Annual Plant Exchange at the farm.
• Come as a family, a group, or a school. Busloads of fun for school groups.
• Concurrent with the Summer Barn Sale – Garage Sale
• Huge – Multi-Family Garage Sale - Indoors – Air-Conditioned
• Items donated by many families include the following: antiques; furniture; housewares; clothing; books; DVD’s; farm and garden items; children’s games and toys; home decorator items, bedding, office supplies and much more.
• Pictures of some sale items can be found on our facebook page the week of the sale: https://www.facebook.com/ShepherdsCross/
• Proceeds will benefit the 2019 mission outreach:
o Gambia – training college agriculturalists; emphasis on sheep & goats
o Kyrgyzstan – Establishing a Wool Mill in an impoverished community
• Donations graciously accepted for the Garage/Barn Sale or the Plant Exchange
• Monetary Donations towards these missions greatly appreciated
• In addition, the following activities are available at the farm:
o Tour the educational & interactive Farm Museum & Silo (all 4 floors are open now)
o Tour the Bible Garden - guided or self-guided tours
o Shepherd’s Shop will be open, featuring a host of “woolly” and farm related handmade gifts made by Shepherd’s Cross and over 50 local crafters.
Additionally the shop features a mission section; purchases made in this section of the store return 100% of the sale price to missionaries and mission organizations. These handmade items come from missions directly supported by Heart of the Shepherd around the world (including Afghanistan, India, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Germany, Malawi, Thailand, Africa, Russia, Uganda)
o Shepherd’s Cross features farm fresh, Animal Welfare Approved, pasture raised, free range, chemical free American sheep meat, and beef.
o Spinning and Wool Mill demonstrations
• Shepherd’s Cross is an accredited Agritourism facility, a Made in Oklahoma Company, and is Animal Welfare Approved by A Greener World
• Visit our website: www.ShepherdsCross.com
• Visit our online stores: www.ShepherdsCross.Biz