*Must be licensed by the state of OK with security.
QR Code Link to This Post
*Must be able to work nights, won't be able nights but need to be flexible
Job Title: Access Control Technician
Location: Tulsa, OK
Anistar Technologies is seeking a Security (Access Control) Technician to install and service access control, CCTV, and surveillance systems.
Leads teams or a crew in the installation and implements and/or performs service for new equipment installation, equipment, or system repairs. Position supports the security solutions business by installing and troubleshooting newly installed electronic security encompassing intrusion detection, access control, and closed circuit television equipment and devices. Must pass background and drug screening.
• Perform service/ installation of various security management solutions including access control, intrusion alarm, closed circuit television systems, and other various security related systems. Must be able to install, configure, and test equipment and devices associated until final product is complete.
• Evaluates, diagnoses, troubleshoots, re-configures, and tests equipment and devices associated and repairs as necessary.
• Performs upgrades and additions to systems in order to increase functionality and usability.
• Performs computer program entry as required to add closed circuit television cameras, access control devices, and intrusion alarm systems as needed.
• Coordinates with administration and other trades for the purpose of completing projects/work orders efficiently.
• Read and understand drawings and prints to install the correct equipment in the correct locations.
• Terminate equipment and field devices while completing and verifying the operation from the field to the reporting systems.
• Lead team and delegate tasks as needed. Demonstrate proper techniques.
• Be willing to do what is required to complete the required task on any given day.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Must be able to read technical documents, drawings and prints.
• Must have good communication skills and the ability to think on their feet. As the environment is fast paced and technically demanding.
• Must have experience with IP based systems.
• Working knowledge of Software House, Galaxy, DSX and Lenel would be a plus.
• Nurse call, intercom, and commercial sound experience is a plus.