Handmade USA 62' strat style electric guitar. Finished in a satin Surf Green nitrocellulose lacquer. Lindy Fralin Blues Special pickups and Callaham bridge assembly.
Music samples available at: https://soundcloud.com/cs-guitars
- 3.9 lb Alder body with deep contours hand shaped and finished in my shop.
- Allparts rosewood slab over maple neck with 10 inch radius and finished in nitro. 25.5 scale. Adjustment at heel.
- Callaham lightly reliced bridge assembly with 2 7/32" string spacing and milled steel large trem block.
- Wilkinson vintage style slotted nickle plated tuners
- Lindy Fralin Blues Special single coils
- 3 CTS 250k pots with orange drop .047uf tone cap
- Mint green pickguard with aluminum shield.
- Hand slotted bone nut
- CRL 5 way switch
- Switchcraft 1/4" jack
- Wired with Gavitt pushback 22 AWG
- Nickle plated neck and jack plate
This guitar is completely set up and ready to play. Medium C profile neck with low action: .065" at 12th fret. Powered by Lindy Fralin Blues Special pickups.
Great sounding and playing guitar made entirely in the USA!
OPTION 1: $750 cash.
OPTION 2: $400 cash and balance of $350 in trade.
Available for pickup in Ponca City. Always include "your name" and "contact number" for reply.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers