Are you looking for an amazing career?
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for customer service of current and potential students. This position includes answering and distributing telephone calls to the correct staff, and routing external and internal materials to appropriate college staff.
In the Administrative Assistant role, you will:
• Answer and direct telephone calls to ensure quality customer service
• Assign, enter and distribute all leads in a timely manner
• Process applications throughout the day
• Strict adherence to all processes and procedures set forth by state, federal, and company policies and regulations
• Daily and weekly generation of various lead and enrollment reports
• Daily reconciliation of all leads
• Adhere to all deadlines set forth by Director of Admissions
• Assist team members, support admissions representatives, and other staff members with excellent customer service
• Provide support for special projects as assigned by the Director of Admissions
• Other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of three years related work experience
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to work independently and in a group setting
Excellent written and communication skills
Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required
Candidates must be able to successfully pass a criminal history check and drug test.
To apply, please respond to this post with your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers