compensation: $13.00/hour plus bonuses, mileage reimbursement and incentives employment type: part-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a Client Relations Associate to join our team! Our real estate brokerage desires a HIGHLY ORGANIZED, COMPUTER SAVVY, self-starter who communicates well on the phone, via email and text message. One of the most exciting parts of this position and working with with us, is that your role is mobile. You can work from home most days and occasionally work in the office. We have a busy property management branch of our company and this person will work directly with the owner along with our property owners, residents and vendors. This position will require you to have EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS, ability to learn a web-based system, handle multiple tasks and "to-do" lists simultaneously. There are administrative type projects that will also require your attention. This is a fast-paced environment and you will not be bored! This role offers incentives for work performance goals in addition to the hourly rate. This is currently a contract position, but may develop into an employee position either part-time or full-time as the business continues to grow. Please note, at this time, health insurance benefits are not offered.
You will be responsible for helping clients by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
Handle client inquiries
Provide information about our services
Troubleshoot and resolve issues and concerns
Document and update client records based on interactions
Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving services
Entry of invoices/payables
General follow-up on maintenance, vendor, client, resident related tasks
General administrative tasks
Calls to prospective clients about services provided (occasionally)
Social media posting
Special projects, organization and procedural streamlining related
*There may be some tasks related to the business owner's personal affairs, such as errand running, tasks related to various non-profits, calls, appointment scheduling, etc.
- To be a great team member. This type of business only functions well when you have a great attitude and you are committed to seeing yourself and those you work with succeed.
- There is an expectation to create a comfortable work-life balance! Here's why. This position offers flexibility with hours and the location in which you desire to work. That said, there are no traditionally set hours. It is expected that you would be available for work during normal business hours of 9am to 5pm (give or take an hour). But, if you are out and about on a Tuesday running your personal errands and a call comes in that is a lead for a property or a maintenance request, that you have the ability to handle those matters while you are enjoying the flexibility of your work schedule.
- Honesty. Due to the nature of this being a position that allows you to work remotely, it is of utmost importance that you be honest about the time spent on projects. You will be expected to complete a time-detail each day recapping your day's events. This can be viewed by yourself and the business owner. Excessive, dishonest or elaborate time allocation is not acceptable.
- In scenarios that require immediate assistance due to an unexpected occurrence or a maintenance emergency after-hours or on the weekends, it is expected that you will be available to respond in a timely manner and communicate with the resident, business owner, property owner or necessary vendors to make sure the problem is being resolved. These situations do not occur often, but when they do, there needs to be a clear understanding that you are the initial point of contact.
- Additionally, there is an expectation to check on leads or follow-up with leads via phone call, text or email at least once a day including the weekends. This should only require about an hour of your time per day. There is an expectation to return inquiries within 24 hours.
Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields - property management/real estate a PLUS!
Ability to build rapport with clients
Ability to prioritize and multitask
Positive and professional demeanor
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience using, creating and editing Adobe PDF documents
Experience using Google Drive, Google Docs, Gmail, Google Voice, Calendar
Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel (mail merge)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THOSE APPLYING: To apply for this position, you must include a cover letter AND resume BOTH as a PDF or Word document attachments (PDF is preferred) and a short introduction in the body of your email. INABILITY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING WILL RESULT IN YOUR RESUME NOT BEING REVIEWED.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers