QR Code Link to This Post
At Trilogy Residential Management we know success happens with great people. That’s why we invest in our team members to take on the expanding challenges of our industry with ease. Trilogy provides career development opportunities, ongoing training programs, competitive compensation, benefits and incentive programs! We are looking for true team-players who want to learn and advance in the industry.
WHO WE ARE
Trilogy Residential Management (“Company”) is the affiliated Property Management Company of Trilogy Real Estate Group, a privately held real estate investment and property management firm with a focus on multifamily apartments and commercial real estate. Since 2002, the principals of Trilogy have successfully invested in real estate assets valued in excess of $1.7 billion. Trilogy has a proven expertise in timing real estate cycles and sourcing and managing outstanding real estate investments in major markets around the United States. Trilogy’s current portfolio spans nine states and 12 cities.
The Maintenance Technician oversees and performs technical and mechanical work to ensure the inside and outside of the physical structures, units, grounds, amenities, and common areas of the community meet the Company’s standards for cleanliness, appearance, safety, and overall functionality.
- Ensure completion of all service requests
- Inspect community and apartments on an ongoing basis, recording and correcting deficiencies.
- Completes turnover of vacant apartments and perform any required maintenance.
- Follow procedures for accessing and obtaining materials, supplies, equipment, tools, and other items from the community’s maintenance shop by tracking inventory used, returning unused items, and notifying the maintenance supervisor about re-ordering needs.
- Identify and qualify potential vendors in accordance with company policy, as well as bid out contracts and service work on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct ongoing preventative maintenance program in coordination with the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Conduct routine and periodic community inspections to identify safety and risk management concerns, keep the community in good repair, and communicate concerns about the physical needs of the community to management.
- Ensure that work orders are completed and notification is left in apartments after each service is performed.
- Deliver notices to residents
- Become proficient with property management software and ensure proper entry of all information in the system.
- Support cost-cutting and expense control programs.
- Responsible for being on-call in the event of an emergency.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Maintenance Technician.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License (copy of valid license will be required for personnel file).
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on a daily basis.
- Results oriented with the ability to balance all business consideration.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and oral presentation skills
- Possess exemplary customer service skills and help retain existing residents through great service.
- Must have all certifications as required by State or Local jurisdictions.
- High school diploma.
Various benefits are available: Continuous training, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k, housing discount and medical benefits. Background checks will be performed on all qualified applicants.
Equal opportunity employer.