The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing various maintenance functions that are necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the community. Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
• Maintain physical condition and appearance of community.
• Provide timely and courteous response to resident service requests.
• Perform HVAC repairs and pool/spa maintenance.
• Perform routine maintenance and repairs, including plumbing, appliance repair, carpentry, general maintenance repairs and make-readies.
• Position is full-time and requires weekly and weekend on-call rotation.
Additional requirements include:
• Minimum of HVAC Certification Level I or Level II Preferred.
• High School diploma or GED required
• Required to pass background check and drug test during pre-employment process.
We are an innovative and growing full-service multifamily investment and property management organization. We boast an AMAZING culture and highly competitive benefits.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers