Are you an innovative LEADER? Do you have a passion for sales? Are you motivated to make money? We are looking for an ideal candidate to fill the Full Time Assistant Manager position. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Lease apartments and aggressively sell the products and services of the property.
• Work with the property management staff to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies towards increasing property traffic levels, exceeding closing ratios, and to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages.
• Respond to resident requests and work with residents to minimize and resolve resident problems and complaints. Follow through to ensure issues are resolved.
• Maintain thorough product knowledge of property and that of major competition through site visits/tours and telephone surveys.
• Comply with all state, federal, and/or local laws relating to Fair Housing.
• Transport funds to the bank, as required.
• Oversee and prepare all lease related paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.