cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof furnished apartment private bath private room wheelchair accessible
QR Code Link to This Post
Need a nice clean place to crash while you wait for your move in date? Need a weekly rate? Bi-weekly? Traveling for work? Want to avoid the commitment/paper work, and huge costs? Skip the hassle and allow me to make accommodations for you!
*Please read entirely*
-I have corporate benefits that you can take advantage!
-Weekly rates as low as $265 !
* Choose from Marriott & Hilton chains (Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt House, Extended Stays, Fairfield Inn, Residence Inn, Towneplace Suites, Courtyard, Homewood Suites, SpringHill Suites ETC)
* Same day/ last minute bookings when available.
*Any City/State in the U.S
* Only Your photo I.D will be required to check in.
*Weekly, Biweekly rates only (no monthly)
* Special requests such as Suites, handicap access, pets...
* $50 in room service credit with 7 nights or more on select stays, can be used toward food and drinks
* I can get you booked for prices starting as low as $95 for 2+ nights! With PERKS. Or Up to 60-65% off of original hotel price.
*Weekly rates starting as low as $265
***Disclaimer. I am not a business. I’m extending my corporate benefits. I will not ask you for any personal information besides your name/email which is necessary to put you on the reservation.
* please do not put your personal card on file or you will be charged for the entire stay at full price.
* When you arrive for check in, they will use the authorization form on file that has been previously approved for all charges by management on both ends.
* I know it’s a lot so if there are any questions I will answer them but please read entirely so that I am not answering questions that I already answer here on this post. If you don’t feel comfortable, I would advise that you book on your own. This is an opportunity for you to save a boat load of money with little to no risk involved.
1). How does this work?
-You would provide me with your city/state
-Kitchen or no kitchen, pets or no pets, #of guests and beds.
-Weekly or biweekly
- Based on that information, I will search availability and send you some option with prices.
- Once we decide on a property, I will book it.
2). Do I pay you or the hotel?
-After you receive your confirmation email/screenshot, I will require a $25 deposit before I can add your name to the room. You can call in and verify the reservation. The reservation will initially be in my name as the guarantor/employee of the company. They will verify that I work for the company prior to accepting the reservation at the corporate rate. Once I receive the $25 deposit, I will add your name to my reservation as my “personal guest”. Which would allow you to check in without providing proof of employment or payment information. So you don’t have to worry about surprise charges on your card when you check out. This is so that I have some sort of investment on your part. Often times people will have me book for them and they’re a no show.
* After you check in you will pay the rest of the reimbursement that you owe me. Because upon booking the reservation there is a deposit that I will pay
-I can cancel at anytime without penalty and get full refund within a certain time frame. If I am not reimbursed by you within that time frame, (3 hours after check in) after you have checked in, I can still cancel.
- I accept payment via PayPal, Zelle, Cash app, Venmo, google pay
-Reimnursement payment is due to me same within 3 hours of tour check in max.
Feel free to contact me anytime
I can be reached by email. My schedule fluctuates, as I fly and travel for work, so if I don’t respond right away don’t worry, I try to respond within 24 hours.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers