compensation: Hourly rate depending on experience and quality of work ranges from 20-45 per hour. We have multiple installers making over $90k per year while averaging less than 10 hours per week overtime. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you passionate about providing the best customer service, craftsmanship, and quality? Tired of waiting for months or even years for a pay raise and being rewarded for doing the kind of work you are accustomed to providing? We're looking for experienced installation technicians for our residential or commercial divisions. A career here as a lead installation technician requires the following:
* Ability to design, layout, manufacture, and install duct work, duct fittings, and HVAC equipment used in residential or commercial settings with limited supervision
* Must have good "people skills" and demonstrate leadership
* Must have basic writing, computer skills, organization skills, and communication skills
* Must share expertise with fellow coworkers for mutual benefit and growth
* Must follow company policies regarding customer relations, quality control, conduct in the customer's home or business, appearance and hygiene, driver safety, job safety, etc.
* Must be a licensed journeyman
* Must have a Universal EPA License
* Must be a hard working, ethical, and dependable team player willing to learn and develop
* Must have a basic understanding of state and local code requirements
* Must have experience
Full package of benefits, highly competitive pay with no ceiling, guaranteed hours, while working in a family first, caring, and golden rule culture that focuses on internal and external customers, teamwork, trust, integrity, safety, and excellence!
Email your resume along with level of expertise.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00 to $45.00 /hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers