compensation: Up to $40.00 Per/Hr. DOE + Spiff / Bonuses & Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Custom Services, located in Broken Arrow, OK has been proudly serving customers in Tulsa, OK and the surrounding area since 1980. Custom Services is a Heating, Air Conditioning, & Plumbing service contractor. Our great reputation is built on 38 years of HVAC experience with highly satisfied customers throughout the Tulsa area. If you are looking for a company where you can put your skills to use and be treated like more than just "a number" then we want to hear from you!
Reasons to consider Customer Services as your company of choice:
• Work with Integrity, Serve with Integrity, Live with Integrity
• Stable and growing company since 1980
• Company reputation Family owned and operated known for providing quality service
• Training opportunities for industry certifications, career growth and advancement
• Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Paid Vacation, Holidays, Company phone, Company Vehicle, profit sharing and more!
We are growing and looking for an HVAC Licensed Commercial Service Technical AND a HVAC Licensed Residential Service Technician to join our team!
Pay Scale: Up to $40.00 Per/Hr. DOE + Spiff / Bonuses & Benefits
Benefits: Medical insurance % employer paid for employee, Dental, Vision, Disability, Paid Vacation, Holidays, Company phone, Company Vehicle, profit sharing, Job training, State license renewals, Sam's Club membership, competitive wages, year-round work & more!
Position Summary: To provide maintenance and repair on commercial heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience. Provide feedback to Service Manager regarding technician training needs
• High school diploma or its equivalent
• Valid driver's license and insurable by company carrier
• Pass background check and drug screen
• EPA Universal Certificate
• Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints
• Familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques
• Experience making repair and replace decisions
• Ability to acquire low voltage license within 2 years of employment
• Advanced customer service skills.
• Acquire NATE certifications within one year of employment
• Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles
• Operate scissors and genie lifts in safe manner
• Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices
•Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
• Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School
• NATE Certified
• 3 + years 'experience
• Possess tools needed