Who We Are
Williams Plumbing keeps on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We've been at this for over 30 years here in Tulsa. You've probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don't know is what it's like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don't cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you're the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line Plumbing Technicians who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Join the on-call rotation.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
- Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest-paid technicians in Tulsa. You'll have unlimited earning potential.
- Company supplied truck.
- Medical Insurance -- you and your family will have insurance available for health, dental, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- New technology, including iPad & access to integrated software
- 401k Plan with a company match
- A family. This is last on the list because it's most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You'll come to love our company, and you'll build life-long friendships at Williams Plumbing.