QR Code Link to This Post
We are hiring professional drivers in your area with a Class A CDL
Hauling Bulk Liquid Hazardous Products
Routes to fit everyone's schedule!
- Local, Regional and Over the Road
Better than average home time!
- Local routes are home daily
- Regional routes are out 2-3 nights
- OTR out a week or more.
Industry leading pay!
- Earn Up to $83,000/Yr! Mileage and flat rate scale for local/regional routes
Exceptionally maintained, clean equipment serviced by our in-house shop!
- Primarily Kenworth and Freightliners tractors; new to 4 years old
- Must have a valid Class A CDL with tanker endorsement
- Hazmat endorsement (will work with you, pay for and train to get endorsement)
- 1 years verifiable driving experience or recent driving school graduate
- Must be Responsible, Flexible Respectful and Reliable
- Excellent Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses; Employee referral bonus available
Click here to Apply Online